"The heart of a man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps" Proverbs 16:9
"Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD!" Psalm 27:14
TRIP 2 IS MAY 3-15 with our court date scheduled for May 6.
Praise the Lord! A little over 3 months after our first trip, We have tickets and are returning to Taraz for a court date and to see Noah Timur. We are so excited and markedly more confident and at peace as: We know the airports, we are familiar with the area, we know where we'll be staying, we know our translator and coordinator, we know of other couples who will be there and most importantly (although he likely won't remember us) we have met and fallen in love with a precious, one dimpled, 16 month-old beautiful boy by the name of Timur - soon to be Noah Timur Sterk!
All your prayers are felt and God's timing and omniscience (as always) far surpasses our comprehension. We rejoice at what lies ahead and our family is overjoyed that we are taking another step closer to bringing Noah home.
(It's an added bonus for Emma that she'll get two birthdays since we won't be back by May 13).
John 14:8 "I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you."
NOAH... I WHISPERED THIS IN YOUR EAR WHEN WE SAID GOODBYE AND FINALLY, WE'RE COMING TO YOU!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow!!!! I am so glad to finally see this email on your blog! I've been praying that you would get word to travel the end of April or first week of May. It sounds like the court process has been stretched out some since we did it last June. I wish our visitation day with the judge had been a different day than court. It's kind of hard to play with a pre-schooler when you are dressed in a suit and tie or skirt and heels. Our continued prayers will be with you on your travel and court process. I know you are over joyed to be headed back to see him again. Lukas' group mates recognized us before Lukas did. He kind of looked at us like it was a dream and we weren't really there. Once I called his name and pulled out some familiar toys his face lit up and he came running over for a hug.
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic news! We have been following your journey and have been keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. One step closer. Awesome, awesome news!!
ReplyDeleteWe have been hoping you would receive news soon! We wish you a safe and rewarding trip. We know how hard it is during that wait and are glad you are finally going to be reunited with your little guy. Safe travels!
ReplyDelete