A friend share this verse with me yesterday:
Hab. 1:5 "Look at the nations and watch- and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told."
We were suppose to hear our decision from the judge today, but the hearing was canceled due to the fact that the people who were suppose to be there (baby house people, Department of Education, etc.) were attending appeal hearings for four other families. So we continue to wait. "Maybe tomorrow," we were told.
Looking back, we would have never expected we would be in this place of waiting and wondering what is going to happen next. I knew adopting wasn't exactly easy, but I had no idea! We had a plan- or so we thought and it's not quite working out the way we thought. This verse in Habakkuk reminds me that God IS working and this his plan is amazing. He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or can imagine. And so we continue to wait trusting in Him and his perfect timing. -wendy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment